Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VooGoul First Look

My attack speed vooghoul is now useless... rip...
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    I like the new system he focuses players to be controlled. However, I don't like the delay of blowing up bombs.
    Yeah I take back what I said on the aiming,being able to throw over walls is so great took some getting used to but the single bomb and the delay is just killing me. LITERALLY getting me killed!lol

Yeah for someone like myself who feels like I mastered vooghoul and was destroying prior to the patch, I can hardly play him anymore the delay and the speed in which he throws the bombs have drastically been altered.
    That being said, he did need a bit of a downgrade, just have to learn how to play him again.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! We're currently monitoring the new patch in its entirety in close detail. Thank you for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by OGScheck View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone! We're currently monitoring the new patch in its entirety in close detail. Thank you for your patience!
    Absolutely anything to help

The delay of the bombs kills me.

Quote Originally Posted by ns_sanchez View Post
    The delay of the bombs kills me.
    Just a learning curve to everyone who played vooghoul pre update we'll get use to him. Let's all be honest he was alittle to strong before anyways he needed something to make him just alittle weaker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12