Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2ND Ever TGT Tournament, Annihilation it shall be :)

Hmm, when is the deadline to submit teams??

Yolo I'll see if I can get beef and anti to join, that will be our current active top 4 rank in annihilation.
    Last edited by SonnyAve; 10-04-2015 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonnyAve View Post
    Hmm, when is the deadline to submit teams??
    The deadline to register will be November 7th, but really prefer teams to lock in asap. If for some reason your team changes or you need to make a change. Just email me im here for you guys to help and make this a great tournament

Quote Originally Posted by Ladykillanoob View Post
    2Pm est... that's 11a.m for me... hmmm I hope I can wake up lol
    Lady I think the prizes are worth getting up a little extra early We're excited for this tournament!

Quote Originally Posted by Virkynguyen View Post
    aw, sorry for my mistakes, i didn't read all.
    i wanna help but problem is my english isn't well, and big problem is i wanna join as a player on.
    btw, i'm yolohcm
    I can understand your English just fine except those noises in the background make it hard to hear. At least your bilingual
    Last edited by Ladykillanoob; 10-04-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Yeah, sounds like a frat house in the background lol!

we should have ban/pick every match. last tournament with bo3 but just ban/pick one time

we should have ban/pick every match. last tournament with bo3 but just ban/pick one time
    I agree with pick and ban every match it allowed more strategy in teams makeups

Red face

Each match will consist of three rounds.
    I want to keep it ban before each round trading off who gets to ban first, that way there is a little more strategy involved in the teams.
    For example if I am playing 'Hangtime1984' team, and they just destroy us with Rook, next round I want the teams to strategize a little further and decide either to band Rook or not. That being said if you want to band the same character every round, go for it then it'll be like you're banning per match, but I'm keeping it this way to add a little more strategy to the rounds.

Hey there Alex Emomiime here! I have a couple questions. First I want to confirm or not if we will be announcing picks like we did in my tournament (and like you posted on the rules) or if you just want a banning phase. Second question has to deal with Girded. Currently, if you jump off the edge with girded you don't die and have an opportunity to get back up if your character is able to (Ace, Rook, Oddilus). How is this bug going to be treated in the tournament? As an Ace player I do sometimes use my dash to knock others off the edge. With the Girded bug of course though I don't die. Thanks for your time and have a good one!
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast