Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2ND Ever TGT Tournament, Annihilation it shall be :)

Quote Originally Posted by Emomiime View Post
    Hey there Alex Emomiime here! I have a couple questions. First I want to confirm or not if we will be announcing picks like we did in my tournament (and like you posted on the rules) or if you just want a banning phase. Second question has to deal with Girded. Currently, if you jump off the edge with girded you don't die and have an opportunity to get back up if your character is able to (Ace, Rook, Oddilus). How is this bug going to be treated in the tournament? As an Ace player I do sometimes use my dash to knock others off the edge. With the Girded bug of course though I don't die. Thanks for your time and have a good one!
    Emo, youve made good points my friend like always.

1. You do not have to announce who everyone on your team is playing, I do apologize if I worded that weird in the rules you will simply tell me or the mod who it is your team wants to ban.
    That being said though, if a team makes a mistake and two team members play the same character or they play a ban character. There is a no mercy rule in place, they will forfeit that ROUND. (Not match). I'm doing that, because I think it's a simple thing, lol.

2. No bugs will be tolerated due to Kidz not meaning for them to be in the game regardless. If this becomes a problem and you knock someone off and see them come back up without dieing, let one of the mods know and we will address the situation.
    There will be multiple people watching to make sure no bugs get exploited, so hopfully this problem does not occur.
    I'm doing this because eventually Kidz will have all these bugs fixed, and tournaments will be ran without any bugs so why not start that now.

If you guys have any additional questions or concerns feel free to post here.
    If you would not like your questions public, please ask me through email: transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com

Did the developers confirm this wasn't intended?

Just wondering, why does it inflict a certain damage countered by Girded from falling off the edge? It shouldn't damage, just instant death if that is what they intended.

This next question is for Alexzimys. If Kiz adds another champ before the tournament, will it be excluded from this tournament. Usually the champs are biweekly, but not for sure if they might surprise us on the 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by kzin View Post
    Did the developers confirm this wasn't intended?

Just wondering, why does it inflict a certain damage countered by Girded from falling off the edge? It shouldn't damage, just instant death if that is what they intended.

This next question is for Alexzimys. If Kiz adds another champ before the tournament, will it be excluded from this tournament. Usually the champs are biweekly, but not for sure if they might surprise us on the 7th.
    We know that it is a bug because falling off the map results in a death. Girded is not meant for this purpose, they clearly made it so falling off the map makes you suffer X amount of damage, where X is an insane amount of damage that should kill anyone. Girded allows you to not be killed by one hit, but this is clearly a flaw in the programming where falling off should just simply kill you. If you see the glitch, you'd see that you fall into nothingness and digital mess, something that clearly wasn't meant to be in the game, clearly a bug.
    That being said if the Dev's view this thread and tell me this was intended for the game, I shall consider changing that but I highly doubt it.

2. If a new character is released before the tournament I see no reason for him not to be fair game, depending upon when he is released. (At least 1 week before tournament.)
    We as players have to have time to figure out if this character is broken any way. This is a beta, and I don't want any one team to have an unfair advantage.
    If for some reason the character needs to be taken out of the tournament that will be an executive decision and I will let everyone know.

Any one need an extra guy? ZRO2SIXTY is my gt.

Quote Originally Posted by ns_sanchez View Post
    Any one need an extra guy? ZRO2SIXTY is my gt.
    Scroll down there are people posting for teams on other threads. Let's leave this one for tournament questions and concerns
    Thanks buddy!

Easy temporary fix for the falling off but won't die because of girded is the person that falls over just needs to jump up and down without moving anywhere and they will keep passing the threshold over and over till they die. That's what i've been doing so i don't get stuck. you move and you have a chance to fall under the map and you are stuck there for the rest of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bop Barker View Post
    Easy temporary fix for the falling off but won't die because of girded is the person that falls over just needs to jump up and down without moving anywhere and they will keep passing the threshold over and over till they die. That's what i've been doing so i don't get stuck. you move and you have a chance to fall under the map and you are stuck there for the rest of the game.
    Thanks Bop!

I agree with Bop, the Glitch will be handled accordingly.
    If you get knocked off the map for any reason, it should result in death. That means if you get knocked off and you're using girded, you will need to jump up and down to kill yourself without moving. This wont award the other team another KO in annihilation but it will take one away from you team. Its the only fair way to handle it temporarily.

Therefore if i see this becoming a problem, which I hope i don't. Further action will have to be put into place.

That should clear up that issue!

i think we should have more than one time ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Virkynguyen View Post
    i think we should have more than one time ban.
    A match consist of three rounds.
    At the start we will flip a coin to see who goes first.
    Winning team will get to decide to give other team first pick or themselves.
    From there the following rounds:
    whichever team did not pick ban the first round first will pick 2nd round first.
    and so forth for the 3rd round. If there is a 3rd round.

Is this what you meant? Because this is how the rules are already started.

P.S Guys i am open to hear suggestions but this is not a post about what you think we should do about the tournament. This is a thread for if you have concerns about rules, or if you need help registering for the tournament, or like emo did asked a question about a glitch. Any suggestions please email them to me at : transgalactictournamentcrew@yahoo.com to avoid any confusion on current thread. Thanks!

I mean 1 time ban champion isn't enough for both teams, the tournament's preapring time is long, and till now players have maxed out many champions. Need 2 or more times ban for countering and building tatics will be better than.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast