Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2ND Ever TGT Tournament, Annihilation it shall be :)

Guys, think clearly, why are you talking about 4 characters ? If have 2 turns ban, you'll just lost 2 characters if enemy ban them, and then your turn, you will never ban the characters that your team have, surely. So you'll just only lost 2 characters, and they also lost 2 too.
    You have 6 players in team, guys. You still have one month for preaparing.
    But it's okey, i'm just talking my mind. i think the tournament will be more interesting than if we do it. And have the force to players, make them use more than popular Champions.

Quote Originally Posted by Virkynguyen View Post
    Guys, think clearly, why are you talking about 4 characters ? If have 2 turns ban, you'll just lost 2 characters if enemy ban them, and then your turn, you will never ban the characters that your team have, surely. So you'll just only lost 2 characters, and they also lost 2 too.
    But it's okey, i'm just talking my mind. i think the tournament will be more interesting than if we do it. And have the force to players, make them use more than popular Champions.
    Ban phase effects both teams

Team A Bans Kilowatt

Team B Bans Nexi

Nexi and Kilowatt banned for team A & B.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 10-07-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Six players in a team is optional. There will be most likely a few teams that will have maybe 5 or 4 players in their team. If 6 players in a team was mandatory and more champs were in the game, I would agree with your proposition. Good idea by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Ban phase effects both teams

Team A Bans Kilowatt

Team B Bans Nexi

Nexi and Kilowatt banned for team A & B.
    Yep, so 4 characters have been banned in one match, not in your team.

Yep, so 4 characters have been banned in one match, not in your team.
    YOLO you aren't understanding if my team is playing your teams and your team ban's Nexi, NEITHER team can use Nexi, not my team or YOUR team.

I know ban effects both teams lol.
    But tell me why you have to ban a character that your team need it ?. You just need ban the character that you think important for enemy tatics, and this ban won't make difficult to your team, lol. The caption have to create the plan, the war've already started from the ban/pick turn.
    Btw, i've played Dota - the most famous Moba game for 7 years. And i absolutely know how ban works, ok?

But tell me why you have to ban a character that your team need it ?. You just need ban the character that you think important for enemy tatics, and this ban won't make difficult to your team, lol. The caption have to create the plan, the war've already started from the ban/pick turn.
    Btw, i've played Dota - the most famous Moba game for 7 years. And i absolutely know how ban works, ok?
    Then why are you trying to NOT understand? Please give an example of what you mean. Right now we are talking passed each other.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 10-08-2015 at 01:38 AM.

Im not sure where the confusion is..
    If one team ban's a character, it's banned for both teams.
    That is not changing. Any other questions or concerns let me know.

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Alexzimys;126381]

Ban = Neither team can play said character.

Team1:1 Ban
    Team2:1 Ban

Team1:2 Picks
    Team2:1 Picks

Team1:2 Pick
    Team2:3 Picks

Is this gonna be necessary if we aren't calling out character picks from the other team?

Blog Entries
    Couldn't edit post. I apologize for the double.

How would we be handling the Rook teleporting? I am somehow still going thru the map a lot.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast