Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: 2ND Ever TGT Tournament, Annihilation it shall be :)

Blog Entries
    Hey now that's just an accusation! My comment was legitimate, the response to fish was redundant but I can't just not reply. It is simply showing I have read and understood his reply. Haha

Further more with questions. (:

What will happen in a tourney match when a team member gets the green or red goo on their screen?

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Hey now that's just an accusation! My comment was legitimate, the response to fish was redundant but I can't just not reply. It is simply showing I have read and understood his reply. Haha

Further more with questions. (:

What will happen in a tourney match when a team member gets the green or red goo on their screen?
    My concern has well. But I would say a rematch with the same champ lineup. But person who got the "goo" must provide video proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Emomiime View Post
    Hey there Alex Emomiime here! I have a couple questions. First I want to confirm or not if we will be announcing picks like we did in my tournament (and like you posted on the rules) or if you just want a banning phase. Second question has to deal with Girded. Currently, if you jump off the edge with girded you don't die and have an opportunity to get back up if your character is able to (Ace, Rook, Oddilus). How is this bug going to be treated in the tournament? As an Ace player I do sometimes use my dash to knock others off the edge. With the Girded bug of course though I don't die. Thanks for your time and have a good one!
    This issue has been resolved.

Hash hopfully that will not be an issue fingers crossed. But i agree with Hangtime, proof will need to be provided by the individual that claims that or it will not be taken seriously. Bottom line.

Thanks fish now get your team entered into the tournament

Quote Originally Posted by alexzimys View Post
    hash hopfully that will not be an issue fingers crossed. But i agree with hangtime, proof will need to be provided by the individual that claims that or it will not be taken seriously. Bottom line.

Thanks fish now get your team entered into the tournament
    check you email how bout that big guy

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    check you email how bout that big guy
    Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzimys View Post
    Nothing
    I've sent it 3 times..

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    I've sent it 3 times..
    Make sure you have it right or comment your email and ill send you one

Oh.... You spelled yahoo wrong in your link..

My bad fish thanks for calling me out its fixed.

YET ANOTHER TEAM ENTERS THE TRANS GALCTIC TOURNAMENT! WELCOME STAY FREE I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast