Thread: Can't hit players

Can't hit players

I was using rook and aiming directly at people and it wouldn't hit half the time close or far away. This makes it difficult to win a fight when their close to death and my skills are recharging if you could see what's wrong that would be great. thank you

N3ed more explination. rooks only damaging abilitie goes to the closest 2 targets wither a champ or an egg. I think some thing can block it but i dont remember. And the auto attack u have to be in range for. The other 2 abilities dont do damage

He was saying this in a party chat i was in. Two of us who main rook had no idea what he was talking about. He believe he was lagging or simply missing

Hello there Emomiime here! As some one who plays Rook with a crit build (which means I need to hit basic attacks for the crit chance) I will have to say that Rook's R2 is working as intended. Perhaps you were lagging or trying to shoot through walls. If you have any more problems feel free to contact me and I can show you! Thanks and have a good day!
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Yeah I agree, I have a maxed Rook as well. Unlike Emon I don't play a crit Rook, but I have had no problems with Rooks, R2.