Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keeping bought perks/builds?

Blog Entries

Keeping bought perks/builds?

Hello all. I am sure this has been brought up many times. My mobile phone isn't letting me browse the search.

Was wondering if there was talk or in the making of keeping perks or builds for a champion only.

The grind for coins is real. Ha let me know if there is anything about this please or direct me to a thread pertaining this. Thank you so much!

The patch that is dropping tomorrow will enable you to swap badges without repurchasing them, provided that they have already been purchased on the champ.

Blog Entries
    Thank you my good fish paste. If i am ever in need of paste while I'm fishin your my go too

Just badges or skills as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Thank you my good fish paste. If i am ever in need of paste while I'm fishin your my go too

Just badges or skills as well?
    The badges and workouts will now have there own Inventory per character. So any you purchase you can just trade them in and out. Of course if you haven't previously purchased you will have to purchase the new one. This will allow people to try lots of different builds out for the same character without losing their main build.
    Does that answer the badges and skills question?

Blog Entries
    Yes that answers my question thank you very much! (:

My question, do we get the ones we've purchased pre-update?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    My question, do we get the ones we've purchased pre-update?
    You won't lose them, this will allow you to buy more workouts for same champion and try a differnet build if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzimys View Post
    You won't lose them, this will allow you to buy more workouts for same champion and try a differnet build if you want.
    No. I mean all of the badges I've bought for a character pre-update. Because I have purchased several

Quote Originally Posted by Fishpaste777 View Post
    No. I mean all of the badges I've bought for a character pre-update. Because I have purchased several
    Oh no, unfortunately I do believe those are lost fishpaste.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast