Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Holy Gold Prices

Hello, I am a fairly new player and I would consider my self a casual player. I consider myself to be a weird player (although I may not be alone in this category), but I enjoy playing a certain character for a certain game type. Then I play against a team with a different character that seems better at the that game type, so I want to try it out. It is a vicious cycle, but eventually I will have every character unlocked and built up. With the current gold prices, this is probably never going to happen for me, since current t3 workout are 16,000 a piece and the badges are 32,000 for t3. So just for one character to be fully maxed with t3 workouts and badges it will cost 96,000 gold for badges, and 240,000 gold for the workouts. Now you do the math and multiply that by the number of available characters (that doesn't include the 50,000 it costs to unlock a character). As a casual player it is disheartening. I do enjoy this game, as it is challenging when you get to 30+.

The grind actually is really brutal in this game. I play for hours, I complete plunderball matches in an average amount of 2 minutes. It still takes a couple days for me to max a champion. The old workouts prices were not so bad, but the fact you couldn't keep them sucked. They doubled the price of everything and we can keep workouts now. The prices today is somewhat frustrating.

I agree the gold prices are too high, and will discourage casual gamers, and will reduce the size of our community, please reduce the cost by 25% at least

Quote Originally Posted by banes View Post
    I agree the gold prices are too high, and will discourage casual gamers, and will reduce the size of our community, please reduce the cost by 25% at least
    It's already killed the tiny community and further killed it by making it priority to log in to relieve thier daily. More daily slots that do nothing cause but take up space.

Positives so far
    Seasonal but killed it by making it too long
    Double increase on coin daily

Negatives
    No buy back system
    Still too high of grind in comparison to other games.

1.12 Patch thoughts

So with all these changes I have to re-do VooGhoul for the 4th time and/or I cannot sell my workouts back or even move them to another champ.

Prices still feel about 25% too high even with increase of rewards for dailies and leaderboards. Seasons 21 days still feels a bit too long given how high the cost still is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    1.12 Patch thoughts

So with all these changes I have to re-do VooGhoul for the 4th time and/or I cannot sell my workouts back or even move them to another champ.

Prices still feel about 25% too high even with increase of rewards for dailies and leaderboards. Seasons 21 days still feels a bit too long given how high the cost still is.

Punish the people who grind on your game? You make changes to the game I understand, but when you adjust character every patch you make some badges useless. Then your stuck with a badge you cant even use. I want a buy back system in place.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234