Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Holy Gold Prices

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCruxLomar View Post
    I just started. This is pregnant ? Cuz people telling me different ...
    I am lost to these turn of events in this thread. But I believe TGT is pregnant. In the Beta trimester. Going to be having many new champions. I hope this attemp helps you crux.

This is heavily over priced and purchasing coins extremely over valued.

^ short version of my post in a nut shell ^

v detailed version below v

Before it took roughly 18 hours (5min matches) of grinding, given its all wins, to fully upgrade a champ. Now about 36.*I believe most of the community had already come to terms with with the dull grind and having to go through trial and error and sometimes forcing, at the most, a complete rework of a build. My rook is trash now because i wanted to try something better for the tournament, which then ended up not working out for me, same goes for 2 of my other champs. Not being able to keep unlocked badges and workouts is frustrating all on its own.

Overall making and testing new builds and or champs is a very discouraging thought for me. Now the effort is doubled, and I get it, Kiz needs to make a profit, im sure the previous prices would have encouraged working players who didnt have the time to pour long hours into the game to buy some coins and chips.

I havent played in over a month and then when i finally decided to return to TGT I get greeted with this wonderful price increase. Im not even sure I want to invest that much time into a potentially good free game. Yes paying is an option but when I went to see how much theyre charging for 100k coins? Forget it. Not worth 35$. At least i dont think it is.

I believe emo already did the math, but I skimmed his post. I went ahead and did an estimate on how much gold is needed to fully upgrade a champ, before it would have been over 224k coins. So id need to spend over 70$ just to save time. Since its now doubled thats over 140$ for 400k coins.

I highly doubt a champ should be valued at over 140$. I could buy two brand new games that and something on sale. 14 Champs combined are wrongfully valued at 1,960$.

I almost regret that I stopped playing this game, could have had a few hundred thou saved up. I was looking foreward to some positive changes when i returned, but now I see its only getting worse. Think ill be saving my time and my money until this gets reworked to something more reasonable. At least buying coins, that price needs a drop.

All in all this is just my opinion on this matter thats heavily seasoned in anger. if someone happens to think this change is reasonable then please speak up and ill try to see this update and coin to dollar value from a different perspective.

ADD ON: went back and took the time to read emos post. My numbers are slightly off compared to his. Not really going to take the time to fix it, besides its not that far apart.

Also emommie, LoL is what i believe to be a higher quality MOBA compared to TGT. I played it a few times long ago and i recall the champs or whatever they had various prices to unlock. Which i liked, because i didnt have to spend hours at a time saving for something better, I could settle for less, get to know that character while at the same time make enough in game money to unlock some one else.

TGT is sort of like that expect that there isnt a shop full of.....hundreds? Well anyways the shops in game had what felt like hundreds of items to play with. There is no real loss because its like renting gear and other things. Time lost was actually spent learning.

Also the games were a lot longer, half an hour or more? Vs 5-10 min matches of TGT. Obviously theyre not the same game, the difference is the style and quality of gameplay. LoL felt like serious strategy. Not so much like TGT. But learning what works what doesnt with champs here is like painful learning. Unlike LoL im stuck with 3 expensive messes to have to slave away to fix. Its going to take more then 36 hours to fix just one champ because im not going to win every game.

I know its my fault for trying to test different play styles. At least in LoL i could rage quit and try different builds next game, not the next 200.
    Last edited by DemonicAries; 10-13-2015 at 09:56 PM. Reason: typo

Blog Entries
    I can see your perspective. It is ridiculous. A turn off to the game. I have heard that they will be decreasing gold prices. That is some hopeful thought.

At least now we get to keep the badges you have currently. So if you do buy others. They are there to switch with out a fee.

Yeah hopfully they will be adjusting game prices, soon enough. That is what they have told us, but definites have been given. That being said though Kiz is known for listening to us and taking our feedback and they want new players badly so, i see them lowering them very soon.

Blog Entries
    It would be in their best interest beings that the current player base had been upset and or flat out quit. Unfortunately.

Always will be loyal Kiz! (Kissin ***) (:

I'm playing with a lot people lately and people don't want to buy characters or outfits because of these prices.

Kiz has about 30 characters from smashmuck that would be implemented bringing back the original prices would been a better thing to do. There will be some players who will max out all 30. And others who will just max out 5.

My only advice when making a game survive don't **** off the casual player. This game doesn't have large player base yet. Keeping the prices at the old current level would allow more players to build at least 2 or 3 "built" champs.

Blog Entries
    Exactly my friend. Also not many people even will buy all 30. They may only like certain play styles and stick with that 2 to 4 characters.

I have started a week ago and I am a casual player. I can't do anything with this beta.

Blog Entries
    Just wait and see. This beta phase. Crazy things go down and up. Wicked roller coaster I would say!

Helpful tip. Save your coins until your maxed level. (: if you feel like your not getting anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    I have started a week ago and I am a casual player. I can't do anything with this beta.
    Only started playing this game cause friends played. I do believe these gold prices are totally unfair to casual players. Back then I played 3 times a week.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast