Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update 1.09

Update 1.09

I'm afraid that TGT will loose a majority of its fan base with unrealistic coin prices and making every costume but, one require chip payment. I have never been more disturbed by a games idea of getting "easy money" from players than this and maybe Heros of Order and Chaos.

They increased lvl but no rewards make me sad but big problem is newbie will get more difficult than, they have to play long time to get full workouts and badges while the matchmaking is still not fair.
    Btw, let's think about the guy had gained lvl 29 and needed just one more lvl then... BOOM !!! Update's coming... ****...

Hello there Emomiime here! The devs have stated on Facebook that they are currently closely watching the feedback from there new patch. Just hang tight for now and we will see what the devs think after the community has reacted to this patch! Also, Virk about the lvl 29 guy, this just means he has caught up to the rest of us already haha. And they did add rewards such as unlocking new badges and probably more stuff ( I haven't leveled yet so.. idk...). Again, let's just give Kiz our feed back and see what they think!
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Gold prices are indeed a but ridiculous. T3 workouts and badges doubled in price. No bonus for leveling...

Seems like a step backwards to me.

Guys this is a beta, there for Kidz is going to try curtain things to see if they work or not. Like Emo mentioned they are monitoring this patch closes and defenitly accepting the feedback we give them.

Kidz is great at listening to us and answering questions as well as providing what their gamers want so give it time and be patient guys.

That being said im sitting on my gold I collect

Quote Originally Posted by Virkynguyen View Post
    They increased lvl but no rewards make me sad but big problem is newbie will get more difficult than, they have to play long time to get full workouts and badges while the matchmaking is still not fair.
    Btw, let's think about the guy had gained lvl 29 and needed just one more lvl then... BOOM !!! Update's coming... ****...
    Quote Originally Posted by omgoff View Post
    Gold prices are indeed a but ridiculous. T3 workouts and badges doubled in price. No bonus for leveling...

Seems like a step backwards to me.
    I'm really mad that I waited to purchase vooghouls reaper costume. Not gonna lie I'm kind mad at the devs. I expected this new workout system to improve. I prefer the previous way even if you waste coins it wasn't supergrindfest

Quote Originally Posted by Pinealpatch View Post
    I'm really mad that I waited to purchase vooghouls reaper costume. Not gonna lie I'm kind mad at the devs. I expected this new workout system to improve. I prefer the previous way even if you waste coins it wasn't supergrindfest
    Ok I understand everyone's frustration at the same time. Let's be patient let's see if our feedback gets heard and the Dev's either explain it change it. Let's stop bashing them though and hating on them. This is a beta and they have to try certain things out to see if they will work or not guys.

I understand that a company that is trying to push itself needs a bit of a larger funding source so I cannot in anyway bash them for doing this but, I will say that it was inappropriate that such a harsh and large scale transition was made in one go rather than easing into it. I do not have respect for that at all but, they deserve a chance for being a brand new moba. At this point we will just have to see what their sympathies are if any.

Hello everyone!

Before I get into the details of the recent changes, we would like to thank each of you for being wonderful, vocal, and patient players during the TGT Beta! We hope you can consider our perspective and appreciate our approach in regards to patch 1.09.

One important thing to keep in mind here, is that nothing is completely set in stone. We plan to continue adjusting things and navigate the adjustments as we go forward. Please, please keep that in mind.

A large part of the balance of TGT hinges on workouts and badges and changing that system to a persistent system is GREAT! We agree with you all that experimenting with loadouts shouldn't be punished and we gladly made that change. It's a foundation change though and to allow for it, we had to re-evaluate the costs and make adjustments. Was it heavy handed, perhaps, but we chose to take it to the farthest extreme and work backward and we're doing that, partly, because we are preparing for a release in Europe in the coming weeks. That date is coming very fast. The progression & cost balance is something we want to get right before releasing to a massive number of new players (EU). Remember, they won't know what it felt like to have tier iii workouts at x price, etc. Again, from there, we will adjust until if feels correct.

It's mostly about throttling the rate at which players progress, and much less about some money-hungry, Scrooge McDuck, power grab. (come on, that's not us...) We are simply running out of time to adjust this stuff, as we've literally been completely focused on fixing bugs and crashes, for good reason. Rewards are also now spread across the XP levels and provide a consistent lock/reward cycle. (many of you may not see those as you've already unlocked most things by level 30). Again, we can easily supplement that unfortunate side effect of adjusting on top of existing players, so just contact us (gamesupport@kizstudios, facebook.com/playtgt) and we'll help you out as much as possible!

As always, we are scrutinizing the data and feedback at every step and want to make sure that the content we have is filling enough time for players so we can then start concentrating on creating better late game content for all of you existing (and wonderfully patient players, after launch.

In our defense, we have been very generous with codes and freebies at every step of the TGT Beta and we love being able to do that! (another perk of the Beta period). While we don't expect any credit for it, I felt it was worth pointing out. The Great Oracle is verrry generous with the codes...

So, in short, we are asking that you all bear with us while we welcome in our EU players and know that we are listening to every speck of feedback we get. If you think we can help, always feel welcomed to reach out to us via Facebook or email (gamesupport@kizstudios.com). I hope this provides some insight into our thought process and helps a bit. Again, we continue to be amazed at the amount of support and patience, as we are blessed with the best players around. Thanks!

HolyToledo (aka OJJ grrrrrr...)

PS Join us on twitch every Thursday @4pm ET and we can discuss all of this LIVE!!!! www.twitch.tv/kizstudios (BE THERE!!)

PPS This was all Corey's idea.

And skins, I couldn't care less, but how is that not about money? If anything costing 100k for a skin would show your dedication to that champ as well as your "status" among the 8 players in the match. Are you guys trying be league of legends? There a reason I chose this game everday over LoL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast