Thread: Why do you enjoy TGT?

Why do you enjoy TGT?

I love this game and I can't explain why. I love the goofy characters, the announcer and the character build system. I picked this game up since it was F2P and thought I would drop it by now. I wanted to know what you guys or gals love about this game?

Quote Originally Posted by ns_sanchez View Post
    I love this game and I can't explain why. I love the goofy characters, the announcer and the character build system. I picked this game up since it was F2P and thought I would drop it by now. I wanted to know what you guys or gals love about this game?
    It's addicting it's insanely addicting.
    Sitting at home I want to play TGT I want to max every character in the game. Even Brutus. I want to find the best builds, help grow this game fix bugs, try things Kidz wants me to try and host tournaments. I want to be a part of the growth and that's one of things I love about Kidz. Every stream every forum post they read it all and they grow from the users like ourselves that they listen to, and that's one of the mains things I admire about Kidz Studios, their compassion and generosity to their players.

One of my favorite new features that of course still needs some tweaking is the ranked matches, playing against people same rank as yourselves. Because yes this does cause matches to be alittle longer and yes it can cause you to level and get gold slower but at the same time, these ranked matches even if you lose... Are so utterly satisfying. Maxed out champions on both teams.. Both teams running 4 V 4, ugh I crave it! It's to fun! It's just to fun!

Kidz keep being amazing and please don't change how you handle situations and your amazing customer service and how you guys are involved with us. I'll be sticking with you guys for a long long time.

- Alexzimys

Blog Entries
    Alex you had mentioned the same reasons I enjoy.

I also love the community as a whole. Playing with players getting to know them and even competing against is thrilling. Playing solo is alright but my experience playing with the community is great. Haven't had such fun with random people.

I encourage solo players that can't get friends to play with them or are new to join the TGT communities on PSN they offer a diverse community with open party or games. Great way to find teams or players. If you prefer solo, good for you. (: I'm just posting my good ole opinion of the enjoyment of this option.

Add me on PSN: TheHashAssassin. I can show you around the game and give you some helpful tips and to have a good time! (:

Why do I love this game? The mechanics! I love the ability to jump and use elevation to your advantage. I love being able to cc enemies for my friends to kill them, or going a ridiculous 0 cooldown ninjette and using death to my advantage. I love making weird but yet effective builds and just experimenting with the different champions until I found my own concoction of evil. I love the short intense combat that will bloom from this game once teams of full T3 began versing each other. I love the unique art style of the game. In modern times, there are so many vanilla looking games with no art style at all. While I don't think any champ looks cool per say, I still think the characters are fun and interesting.

As Hash has stated, I love the small feel of the community. Personally, I wouldn't mind if we got a few thousand more players but with how things are right now, I feel like I know a lot the regular community.

Let's just hope with the grim looks of the future, that TGT can remain a game that I love!
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Blog Entries
    You have so much passion for this game emo! I admire it. (:

Hash gives me no love for my passion

Blog Entries
    I give you love in game chat! (: