Thread: Heavy suit vs Rainbow

Blog Entries

Heavy suit vs Rainbow

Hello all.

I had encountered a member of which I thought was a great game even knowing he had full elbow pads and heavy suit on his Khan.

I ran with Platimus in case he had that setup. Sure as shoots he did.

I understand platimus rainbow is extreme. But so is khans resistance with that setup. I ran platimus to counter that since I had bots that wouldn't think twice about the setup.

For you who don't know about it, when khan is hit with basic he gains resistances and heals. Very strong.

I normally don't have a problem but I had received hate mail that I am exploiting, because my skill damage killed him. That I shouldn't be able to kill him so easily. Well one fact it wasn't as easy for me dealing with the bots all on him healing him with their basic shots.

Overall I had won the match. I felt strategy had upper hand. I know the rainbow blast did help, but I don't think there had been need for accusation with exploitation or hate mail.

My opinion on the two are this.

Fix the rainbow blast to not go thru the amounts of resistances.

Fix the heavy suit elbow pads combo to where it shouldn't heal as much with each hit.

Also not talking about big nerf at all. Just a tweak. What are your thoughts and opinions?

The guy clearly made his voice stating he shouldn't have been killed. Lol!

I point and laugh at Khan for not having girded

Blog Entries
    Ha I laugh when I see it. With an actual team its easy to adapt to. Might take awhile to knockout but little team coordination then its game.

I could tell there were no skill. He repeatedly jumping in one spot with ball receiving health from bots and getting knocked out by me. (: