Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard reset questions

Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Leaderboard reset questions

I have heard different info from people about leaderboards, was wondering if there is any confirmation with full reset, or reevaluation? What are the hopes and dreams of this newly coming leader board.

Personally I don't want it reset fully with all my progression. I think reevaluation is ideal. (:

Thanks

I want them to reset them based on game type. Plunderball people will no scores and tons of kills are ranked higher. I wouldnt worry about anything hash :-)

Quote Originally Posted by ns_sanchez View Post
    I want them to reset them based on game type. Plunderball people will no scores and tons of kills are ranked higher. I wouldnt worry about anything hash :-)
    i'm ranked 6 on plunderball the guy ranked 5 has 700 less captures than me ROFL

Currently ranked 83 on plunder ball and I have more captures and wins the guys ahead of me.

Blog Entries
    I'm not too worried. It's just stats that don't need to be zero'd out. I like looking at them. Call me Dr. Statician. Lol

I would see a reevaluation being that kills are higher weight in plunderball. Reevaluation would add more weight to wins, captures and returns instead of kills.

Blog Entries
    Haha and what do you have less as to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    i'm ranked 6 on plunderball the guy ranked 5 has 700 less captures than me ROFL
    Well you have to keep in mind there are other aspects to plunderball than holding the ball, someone has to protect the guy holding the ball right? I'm rank 17 and haven't even returned the ball 100 times

I agree with you fish, but each gametype should be ranked differently.

1) Plunder= most caps will give your more leader board points

2) Conquest= most caps will give you more points

3) Annihilation= most kills give you mose points.

Quote Originally Posted by ns_sanchez View Post
    I agree with you fish, but each gametype should be ranked differently.

1) Plunder= most caps will give your more leader board points

2) Conquest= most caps will give you more points

3) Annihilation= most kills give you mose points.
    I disagree just a little..

1. Plunderball should take into consider not just the carries but the returns. Carries should of course weigh the most due to it being the hardest. But returns should count for way more than KO's. Most who want to get up the leaderboard right now just camp spawns go for kills and don't care about scoring the ball.

2. Conquest, I don't play conquest almost ever but I'd say captures of course KO's alittle less than captures and maybe recaptures?

3. Annihilation, KO's should defenitly be number 1 biggest point givers but I really feel as though healing should be #2.. Because you can have a good DMG team all day but without a good healer you're done for. That being said I think third for Annhilation should be assist.. Because assist are huge. I could get a guy all the way down and someone could run up and deal the final blow and get all the credit and I get no points at all.

Just some ideas.

-Alexzimys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast