Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard reset questions

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexzimys View Post
    I disagree just a little..

1. Plunderball should take into consider not just the carries but the returns. Carries should of course weigh the most due to it being the hardest. But returns should count for way more than KO's. Most who want to get up the leaderboard right now just camp spawns go for kills and don't care about scoring the ball.

2. Conquest, I don't play conquest almost ever but I'd say captures of course KO's alittle less than captures and maybe recaptures?

3. Annihilation, KO's should defenitly be number 1 biggest point givers but I really feel as though healing should be #2.. Because you can have a good DMG team all day but without a good healer you're done for. That being said I think third for Annhilation should be assist.. Because assist are huge. I could get a guy all the way down and someone could run up and deal the final blow and get all the credit and I get no points at all.

Just some ideas.

-Alexzimys
    I can agree to your halfway disagree. But only halfway. Yes I just said it (;

1. Agree all the way.

2. Capture \ Defends more weighted.

3. Kills. Sweeps and assists.

If healing was a factor it would be ridiculous amounts of numbers racked up after plenty of games and I feel damage would then need to be acounted for being they both have large amount of numbers. Thigh healing would be over damage any day (:

I agree healing should be a factor. Being that you should have a support in a team while annihilating.

Bonus points should also be awarded to MVP. Instead of 1000 coins/xp it would be double.

Quote Originally Posted by ns_sanchez View Post
    Bonus points should also be awarded to MVP. Instead of 1000 coins/xp it would be double.
    Zero strictly leaderboard conversation in this post. But I like the idea.

Hello there Emomiime here! I am in complete favor of the leader boards being wiped in their entirety. As one who is 14 in Plunderball? (Somewhere around there). The reason being is that many who are as high as they are, are do to bugs exploits such as 0 damage taken Khan glitch and Machine Gun glitch. In reality, I hope that in the future that the leader board is removed entirely and replaced with a ranking system. Leader boards only show time spent playing the game not skill. Even if the leader board is fixed to balance how the stats are weighed, some one will still people able to farm leader board points and still the system is spent on time played. A ranking system (like most traditional MOBAs) would allow players to see how they compete with other players in terms of skill. Again this is a huge change, so for now wiping the leader board completely is all that can be done.
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Blog Entries
    I can agree. I just like my stats. I want to keep the stats regardless, seeing the achievement of my own.

Blog Entries
    Anyone can explain this? Plunderball leaderboard Compare dub-n-bud #24 vs me TheHashAssassin #26. I have everything but total score.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Anyone can explain this? Plunderball leaderboard Compare dub-n-bud #24 vs me TheHashAssassin #26. I have everything but total score.
    Name:  IMG_0750.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  315.8 KB

Because Hash could'nt attach photo. This is what he is talking about.
    This makes no since at all and i feel like should be addressed immediately.

I come to the conclusion that in plunder ball its kills and games played. That guy might have more games played then you.

Blog Entries
    I guess more played would make sense. But ive won like 150 more games. That should be more weighted than played games honestly. I could afk 2000 more games. Wonder if I would be top 5? Lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast