Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So bowling....

Blog Entries
    Yeah I didn't think about elbow pads. Good point out good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzimys View Post
    Hex is any move that debuffs and enemy, like for example Sprouts poison spray. It posions the enemy, hex duration would make that last longer, or Nexi's claws also applies a damage over time via hex or Vooghouls skull there are a lot of them.
    Most everyone runs Bowling on every character because skills are the main source of damage. I would not be against separating healing and damage. But then you would have to separate elbow pads as well, just to make it equally as fair.
    And Coffee has +Energy Regen, -Skill Attack and -Skill Healing.

Quote Originally Posted by kzin View Post
    And Coffee has +Energy Regen, -Skill Attack and -Skill Healing.
    Yeah I agree with you guys, that workouts should be split would add more compents to the game and see more different builds as well, like my Sprout might be a tanks healer where as Hash might have a damage hexy sprout. Would a much more fun component to the game I think, id love to see kiz go in that direction.

Blog Entries
    It would be a good direction. More strategy to counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzimys View Post
    Hex is any move that debuffs and enemy, like for example Sprouts poison spray. It posions the enemy, hex duration would make that last longer, or Nexi's claws also applies a damage over time via hex or Vooghouls skull there are a lot of them.
    Just to clarify, Hex duration also includes stuns, slows, silences (Ace's cannot use abilities), -% Damage Resistance, etc. Hex duration is not only damage over times (DOTs)
    PSN: XxemomiimexX Feel free to add me!

Blog Entries
    Thank you. I had players ask me. But wasn't 100% sure!

Is Khan only good with bowling?

if hit 3 people with basic attack that hits more then 1 person like melody and i have explosive badge does hit them all three times for extra 20%? i dunno bout you but my melody is like a machine gun when i hit symphony
    Last edited by smith-207; 10-19-2015 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smith-207 View Post
    if hit 3 people with basic attack that hits more then 1 person like melody and i have explosive badge does hit them all three times for extra 20%?
    I have yet to experiment with that, that is interesting. If you're in a match and see the damage and notice a difference please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Is Khan only good with bowling?
    I mean that's a matter of opinion, khan is a very tanky class and bowling of course makes him do his max DPS that he can manage to do. This thread was made because almost everyone unless making a crit build goes bowiling on everythig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12