Thread: Bored?

Bored?

After raising the price of badges I cant play around as much with the stats. It getting a bit boring for me just to farm coins. I enjoy this game, but spiking the coins to acquire badges had made the game stale for me. How do you guys/gals feel?

Iv kinda felt kinda numb to this game for a while now. I hope there is a more competitive game mode that comes out. Like a 5v5 match with seperate lanes. Make it a bigger map and have towers. That would peake my interest. A game mode that will take sum time to get through

You guys could always participate in the tournament on the 14th that defenitly will not be boring

Blog Entries
    A variety of game modes would help. In the beta phase though. They're more things with champs and bugs that need to get tended to first. I agree the modes should be added in soon. So we can test them.

I love playing with you guys. Playing solo been lame lately as I play with bots. I also think plunder ball should be 5 mins and not 10mins. I would love some new levels with Hazards.

2 questions i dont know where to ask?? how come some people are twitchy and just sit there and attack eggs? are they noobs or bots? . and whats with the OP kahn i got a maxed ace that does super damage and cant touch him sometimes.

Blog Entries
    Hello Smith. You can start your own thread but this is all good. You found general discussion.

1. They are bots. You can tell when getting matched up, they will have their characters picked instantly.

2. As you will play Ace you will come to find that he is a support character. Fighting one on one khan is do-able. Takes practice as he is tanky. Ace has 2 stuns so you can control him for your teammates. He is a good support character.

Feel free to send friend request. I am TheHashAssassin. I will be getting on shortly.

Have a good day!

thats great thanks hash , i see what your saying its a tourament build a team game my rook seldom goes down too tanks healers and support i get it now.

Blog Entries
    Yeah definitely, you are welcome!

Team is a great key factor for success. Good communication and knowledge of the champs come in handy.