Thread: Hero prices are too high and Europe release question

Hero prices are too high and Europe release question

Hi everyone!

I just found out about this game so I decided to create an American PS account so I too can play with this game.
    Although I find it a bit sad that the game is not available in Europe because I find it a highly entertaining game (accept when my teammates decide to run around me like crazy when I have the enemys ball and they have our ball and I stay back at our base with their ball).
    My problem about the game not existing in Europe that for example I can't buy chips to get the Champions I'd like to buy, whinch takes me to my other problem: I find the Champion prices too high and I took a look at some customization prices too and saw that some of the item can only be bought with chips which I can't buy in Europe and some can be bought with gold but on a really high price.

My question is:
    Are you guys planning to release the game in Europe? And if so when?

Blog Entries
    I believe they are planning to release in EU. Yes the prices are too high. They have doubled them 2 weeks ago and I don't think they will negate them any time soon. Thank you for your feedback, hopefully it can be confirmed by the devs.

They are planning on releasing in EU very very soon. Which will also open up the game to a whole bunch of more users. Also the money situation looks like it might be final at this amount and not be changing. But they are working on incorporating additional compensation of coins for win streaks and other things.

I see. Thank you for the replies.
    I hope it will be released soon because I really like this game and I have found my favorite character too being Ninjette She is pretty badass

Blog Entries
    I agree. I'm glad you got the answers you were looking for. Again thank you for feedback of your opinions and questions!

Im pretty sure they stacked prices before Euro release. It wouldn't be fair if U.S players had every thing maxed out vs players over seas.

Blog Entries
    Exactly. Good point Mr. Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by ns_sanchez View Post
    Im pretty sure they stacked prices before Euro release. It wouldn't be fair if U.S players had every thing maxed out vs players over seas.
    I believe they also stacked the prices because now we're all able to permanently keep our skills/badges.

Any US player that is level 40 or level 30 pre update is able to max out their champs before EU release. All they need is money.