Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pregame Character Workout Selection Feature

Blog Entries

Pregame Character Workout Selection Feature

Hello my fellow good people.

I had a neat idea for a feature that could be added in.

While matched with players and upon character selection, when confirming. You could have an option to select or change workouts/badges.

Now I don't see it as a must have at the moment, although when the player base is strong and active I could see many people having multiple builds. Example Crit or Crowd Control. You would be able to switch upon game.

To even simplify the switching around one by one workout, you could save a preset build. That way with the amount of time waiting for match to start you won't run out of time trying to switch to that other build.

Some players I go against, I find myself thinking man this match would have been even better if I would have ran with my other build!

Just an idea, let me know what you guys think or would like to add?

- Hashky

I think it's a pretty cool idea. It could offer better ways to counter certain things like having a movement speed build just for plunderball to try and contend with the unstoppable melody/khan juggernaut. It could also promote interesting new builds for to find ways around the counters people already have for certain characters brining in new innovation into builds. I hope that makes sense only had one cup of coffee so far today hahaha. But I like the idea.

Blog Entries
    Haha right on. I agree with you, it would bring innovation to countering. Right now we don't know who we will be going up against, which can be thrilling but also harsh if you had that build but weren't using it.

I think that would be the BEST IDEA ever, honestly I started and thought that it was already implemented. Think about the times you see 4 khan stacking and your hope is lost because you took Speed Drain off your characters, and switched to Girded. and your like "Man, I might not have a chance." BUT if you were able to save your builds with weapon, costume and workout/badges it would be perfect to put it in the character selcetion screen.

You could Custom Name your build to remember it. If there were 2 build selection I would be okay with it. This is my most wanted feature! Thank you Hash for bringing this up

Blog Entries
    Exactly zombie! I wouldn't mind 2 builds but would appreciate 3 or 4 lol. I am glad there are others that see the need for the feature. I talk about it quite a bit about it, I have a community with 150+ TGT players and I speak to most about it, they all agree too!

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Exactly zombie! I wouldn't mind 2 builds but would appreciate 3 or 4 lol. I am glad there are others that see the need for the feature. I talk about it quite a bit about it, I have a community with 150+ TGT players and I speak to most about it, they all agree too!
    Hash, which community is yours. I'll go hit it up when I get home from work.

Blog Entries
    Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite. I actually originally made it for my YouTube Channel of which I make videos revolving around TGT you can add me PSN - TheHashAssassin

Back on topic, if anyone else feels the same way or differently feel free to voice yourself!
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Ok cool. Back on topic. I still think pre game workout selection is a good idea.

I don't know if anyone played GoME but that was part of the character select there and it was nice to not be just married to the same build game after game.

I also think workouts should be shared between Champs instead of having to buy for each one. I basically use the same few characters cause they're the only ones built enough to really be feasible. This would allow people to branch out and experiment with new characters and maybe find one they like better than what they're using.

i agree with Hash - gonna bump this thread till we get some feedback

Agreed this would be nice, like a loadout feature just like COD has.
    On a side note i wouldn't mind a prestige system like they do as well so we could have fun re leveling and stuff potentially.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast