Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pregame Character Workout Selection Feature

buy back for 50% cost and choose a build like (A B C) options during champ select is what we need for sure --bumpN threads from a pontoon since 2011

Blog Entries
    You and half the community have said the same thing to me personally and on these threads.

It is clear what most of us want.

Pregame Loadouts which we can save ourselves and a Buy Back System - 60 % coin back from a purchased workout or badge.

Ohh I didn't notice people replying to this thread. I started thinking about the buy back maybe in the workout badge interface you could press Square to sell, with a confirmation screen poppin up after. Might as well do that for buying to with a confirmation notification screen.

My suggestion, buy extra classes with chips and 30% buyback.

I rather 50% back. But a load out is needed

Blog Entries
    I had brought both these suggestions up to Kiz on their stream. Didn't receive an ETA but it's being discussed thanks all for your feedback and support!

I liked that they answered those two questions. Hopefully it'll be brought into game in the new year!

bump - we really need to be able to choose between 3 builds (A B C) during or after champ select - would take this game to another level imo

I like this idea. I could use debuff prorection badge so the 25sec nexi dot will turn into 12.5sec

Also gives players incentive to buy all badges wich is a good thing IMO.

Voted yes.

Better looking loadscreen with champ pics cause they are so small atm its hard to make out.
    http://i.imgur.com/CLBH6Rs.png
    region: eu - mains: kovax, nexi, kilowatt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123