Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pregame Character Workout Selection Feature

Blog Entries
    That is some good potential with presteige.

Cord_Zilla - I agree with you but I don't think it will be possible for them to let us share our workouts. Much due to the fact that they did recently (1month) let us keep purchased workouts for a champ. I understand the need for switching and testing builds for sure. I really would like a system where we could test and switch our builds around without the spending of coin.

I don't see sharing purchased workouts from one champ to the next in the near future but we can always hope. I can see they want play time with this game to make sure people are playing their game and with sharing workouts it will take away the "grinding" factor to play to reach that coin goal.

The hard truth. The grind is real...
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Yeah sharing workouts between champs wouldn't work. People spend hours building champs, and to say that you could just buy one set of badges and have "All the Characters Built" would be frustrating to a guy like me who has 9 champs built.. So i don't think that idea would work quite well.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps could be a good idea with the prestige mode. After presteige you reset all workouts and badges but have the ability to share workouts and badges, and have access to exclusive costumes and taunts. Good idea Alex, would love to hear more on your creative idea (:

This is in a good direction, allowing more replayability after unlocking everything in-game. Leaderboards shouldn't be the only factor in replay value.

By sharing the workouts and badges I meant being able to use purchased badges that other champions aren't using.

So if you have one character with all T3 upgrades equipped the ones they have wouldn't be available to your other champs. You'd still have to buy an additional set of T3 upgrades to use on a different champ.

Any T1 or T2 that you may have purchased would still be available to use on any champ. So you can use those to play with builds until you can afford more T3 upgrades.

Hash, I do understand your points about them letting us keep badges for champs so this may be asking too much at this point. And Alex I would definitely feel your frustration there after putting in the hours to get to that.

I'm really on board with that prestige idea too.

Blog Entries
    I was meaning share badges and workouts only if the player presteige.It was idealistic thought. I wouldn't like sharing everything for each champ

You have a good point! If you are level 40 I don't see why not have all tier 1 unlocked for build play. It's a beta so maybe it could be unlocked for beta testers only. (: hehe

I do not like the prestige idea.

I just simply want a sell back system for 50% of the cost. (Devs mentioned there's one for M&M so most likely there will be one here one of these patches).

I have so many alternative builds for champions and many of them are a waste.

Especially Vooghoul
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 12-02-2015 at 02:54 AM.

a buy back system for badges and workouts at 50% cost would be nice nice nice

Omega lots of people are requesting that thanks for the feedback.

The buy back and saving build features are my biggest two wants for the game

I agree this will be a very useful feature

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast