Thread: Melody and Refresher

Hybrid View

Melody and Refresher

It seems that Refresher is not working properly with Melody's Symphony skill.

I tried this in practice where it did refresh movement speed buff but it did not refresh attack speed buff, so it's half broken.

Honestly, dude I think its supposed to do that. How OP would it be if you could have machine gun attack speed the whole match?

Quote Originally Posted by FALACYy View Post
    Honestly, dude I think its supposed to do that. How OP would it be if you could have machine gun attack speed the whole match?
    Well I admit it would be overpowered, but the thing is that there is no description in skill or badge which would tell me as a player that it does NOT work..

I bought her just because of that to be and feel overpowered, so now I wasted my hard earnings for nothing..
    So either Symphony's or Refresher's description need changed so I know before using my coins for nothing right?

And btw the Symphony's movement speed buff won't get stunned with Speed Drain, hope at least that is not intentional. (have not verified this with any friends but at least my Nexi couldnt stun Melody with Symphony's speed buff)

Kaizen refresher doesn't work with offensive skills. It shouldn't that would be waaaaay TOO OP.

Machine gun got a nerf due to it's ability to stack. It shouldn't get a return
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 10-24-2015 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Kaizen refresher doesn't work with offensive skills. It shouldn't that would be waaaaay TOO OP.

Machine gun got a nerf due to it's ability to stack. It shouldn't get a return
    Yet I havent read anywhere that it does work only on defensive buffs... I like to know all things that I need to know before making my decision.

I still agree it would be OP and that was why I wanted do it lol. (3 Khan's in same Plunderball is a win under minute and that's OP too, yet it's fun but my honest opinion is that they should at least nerf buffs of same heroes stacking to only 1 active)

Was there when machine gun stacked and thought first it was a bug or glitch.. Then lvl later got dat badge and maan I was smashing faces and having great time with that.
    Now that you mentioned that, even Machinegun's tooltip should say that this effect does not stack so some new players wont waste their gold thinking it would stack!

Blog Entries
    I agree with how it is but some confirmation whether it was intended or not would be a good clarification. I am still in the bandwagon that speed drain should at the very least stun teammates from her buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I agree with how it is but some confirmation whether it was intended or not would be a good clarification.
    That indeed is what I ment, it would be nice to know before you even start to think that "wow, that would be nice build with that hero" and then poof, it's gone and doesnt work that way.. 8(

Blog Entries
    Tool tips Would be nice but hopefully better info too!