Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What has become annoying in this game?

What has become annoying in this game?

Hi,

I was wondering here what is annoying, OP or has become mandatory in this game, so I'll start with few things in my opinion.

So I'am almost lvl 40 and have Khan and Nexi as my main characters. Both of them I have 5 x T3 Elbow Pads (also my Melody have these) which made me think that has it become too OP/mandatory when I don't even try to think any other build in Endurance workouts?

Other thing is when pickin same characters in match their buffs should not stack, only last applied or longest should be active. (3-4 Khan's in Plunderball is a win under minute) Same thing with debuffs of same characters! (well haven't confirmed that these stack, just assuming so)

As third I want to mention tooltips descriptions, those should say whenever this or that stacks or does/does not work with that. For example I bought Melody to use Refresher on her to refresh that attack speed buff she has, but it seems it only works with movement speed buff..
    Yet as a player I cant find this information either on skill Symphony or badge Refresher tooltip.

Time to go and feed the kids,
    KaizenMastah

Stacking Khans or Melodies don't win against good teams.

I love beating those people who think otherwise.

I used to play fighting games a lot while back. Those have hidden moves and data about characters that people simply had to discover. I have about 11 built champs now and tested my *** off with a lot different builds...and continue to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Stacking Khans or Melodies don't win against good teams.

I love beating those people who think otherwise.

I used to play fighting games a lot while back. Those have hidden moves and data about characters that people simply had to discover. I have about 11 built champs now and tested my *** off with a lot different builds...and continue to do so.
    Okey, so you just wanted to deny everything that I thougt as a problem, but did you have something that annoys you?

Well havent lost single game where me and my friends had 3 khans and 1 ninjette as defender, or 2 khan's 1 melody and some defender... most of these are finished under 1min 15secs...

Wow, glad you have that much time to play and try different build's, but me as a father of 3 children and doing 3 shift work in factory would love to know where to spend my hard earnings in this game..
    And generally I just think that if you do something, do it right, so why hide something like that if you can easily add it to skill / badge description?
    For me it just won't make sense, like you buy a car and seller won't tell what it uses as a fuel.. You go and refill petrol car with diesel, then you pay those repairs and go like, oh now I found it out... (nice hidden mechanic)

Quote Originally Posted by KaizenMastah View Post
    Okey, so you just wanted to deny everything that I thougt as a problem, but did you have something that annoys you?
    Lots of new players this game discovering mechanics and exploring. Yeah I do have a problem the gold prices are too **** high which is totally unfair for newer players.

Well havent lost single game where me and my friends had 3 khans and 1 ninjette as defender, or 2 khan's 1 melody and some defender... most of these are finished under 1min 15secs...
    Good way to level up. But once you start running into smart teams that strategy would just fail.

Wow, glad you have that much time to play and try different build's, but me as a father of 3 children and doing 3 shift work in factory would love to know where to spend my hard earnings in this game..
    Totally off topic

And generally I just think that if you do something, do it right, so why hide something like that if you can easily add it to skill / badge description?
    For me it just won't make sense, like you buy a car and seller won't tell what it uses as a fuel.. You go and refill petrol car with diesel, then you pay those repairs and go like, oh now I found it out... (nice hidden mechanic)
    Exploration is part of all video games. If you play MOMBAs/MMO/Fighters they don't tell you everything about the boss encounters or strategies how to beat them. You have to figure things out on your own or rely on youtubers/streamers to figure things out for you.

Testing is part of the game.

Red face

Completely agree with Hangtime. As someone who is very accustom to this game, If you run into any team that knows a bit of strategy your whole 'Khan' set up will not matter, and you will lose. Bottom line. I wont sugar quote my response.

Everyone has a life outside the game that can limit your time playing. I have a full time job 9-5 everyday with a kid and a kid on the way. No one is going to point you in the direction of where to spend your money.. this is your character.. if the game told you the best builds there would be no point in giving you money they would just give you badges..

Like hangtime mentioned. The game isn't going to hand you everything you ever dreamed of having on a silver platter you're going to have to experiment, you're going to have to learn and you're going to have to grow as a player. If you think 3 Khans and a Ninjette is a solid team you still got a lot of learning to do.

THANKS for the feedback though!

Blog Entries
    I agree, teams with 4 k hans I can beat with 3 ace and a Ninjette. It's skill and knowledge of how to stop. You know that the 4 Khan or mixed with melody combo is gonna go straight for ball. Get theirs and hold onto it, get together with your team. Strategize. How I win all the time. I too work 2 to 3 shifts at a factory. With a family, I have wasted 100,000 of coins just to get where I'm at. It's patience. Effort. Commitment. Determination. Knowledge. Curiosity. That drove me to figure out the best of the best.

I am happy to see you posting your annoyances. Any veteran that's played this game for longer had those points. It's not how hard you fall, it's How hard you come back from the fall.

I believe the elbow pads is your style. You wanna survive. I have different builds. Either health or battery. I run support. So that is more of your preference.

Thank you all for your feedback.

The number one annoying thing that I cannot control is the prices being too high for new players.

But once you start running into smart teams that strategy would just fail.
    Hoping to encounter those more often.

If you play MOMBAs/MMO/Fighters they don't tell you everything about the boss encounters or strategies how to beat them.
    Well I have played Dota since it was a map in Warcraft 3 and World of Warcraft and many other MOBA/MMO games..
    Yes you need to strategize those encounters and still need to go through trial and error to win..
    But what I mean (my opinion) is that those games set a certain level of quality for games these days and in many of those you don't have to guess whenever this skill stacks with that item, right?
    There was ORB effects in dota, each item description clearly stated whenever this is orb effect or not and that it does NOT stack with other orb effects.
    Also if I remember correctly there was something like "this movement speed does not stack with another movement buffs"

Quote Originally Posted by Alexzimys View Post
    this is your character.. if the game told you the best builds there would be no point in giving you money they would just give you badges..
    Well there you said it yourself, this is MY character which I chose to build it certain way, the developers or game did not tell me what to pick and try that, I did... I did my research and read those descriptions clearly and got to conclusion that this should work fine, it did not.

But if you think it's okey for you then I'am okey with that, I have my opinion, you have yours.
    But answer this, what harm is there if skill / badge states clearly whenever it works or not with another skill / badge?

"But answer this, what harm is there if skill / badge states clearly whenever it works or not with another skill / badge?"

No harm at all. The knowledge of the games mechanics is very important. I agree with you that this game should have better correlation between the abilities and playability.

Blog Entries
    I would love to have one champ per team. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I would love to have one champ per team. (:
    would have to change workouts. I'm cool with it for now. Maybe as the game grows tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast