Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What has become annoying in this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I would love to have one champ per team. (:
    This.

Some champs are extremely obnoxious to play against when they are solo already, khan and ninjette take the cake here they both have almost no counter play unless your whole team coordinates wich is very rare seeing as you play with random people most of the time with no communication. Ninjette has 0 counterplay because she has stealth and oneshots squishies (and tanky champs without badges) and Khan has 0 counterplay because hes too tanky and heals too much wich as a 'catch ball and run' cannot be stopped by a solo. Let alone if there are multiple khans running around grabbing balls. Ive felt quite powerless in alot of matches already because our team had no coordination and it was just waiting untill their khan finished grabbing and returning three balls pretty much while a ninjette defended their own. When you see 2 khans in the enemy team in a ballgame you already feel like just leaving the game. I dont because im a player to play and not just playing to win... but i understand alot of people are easier to cave.

I see alot of people on these forums reason by "team" rather than solo or duoq players, not everyone has a solid team mind you and few will.

Dude champs you talking about have counters.

Join communities and group up with players instead of complaining on the forums. Most players want to play with others

Quote Originally Posted by Hangtime1984 View Post
    Dude champs you talking about have counters.

Join communities and group up with players instead of complaining on the forums. Most players want to play with others
    Seeing as soloqing exists your argument is void.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12