Thread: Upcoming Champions and Champion ideas!

Upcoming Champions and Champion ideas!

Hello everyone! I was thinking what if we had a character that could use your opponents healing abilities? As in they could use sprouts grass but on the other team.

I know they are releasing the Dr, that burrows under the ground and that will be cool and unique.

Another idea I had is what if one could teliport back in time 1-3 seconds? Any ideas from you guys?

Teleport idea would be cool but i dont see how that could work in a 4 v 4 multi player aspect.

I would love to see just like an angel type character with a bow. I know that sounds generic but id love to see it. Like a knock off of pit
    Or a demon for that matter but with wings and armor. He could pull you up and drop you in a random spot on the map. This would allow for dispersion of a team running together. Allowing you to break up the team dynamic.

Blog Entries
    Alex, I love your idea.

Faith, that teleport idea I have actually discussed in-game with a few players. It would be cool for a knock off Ninjette like stealthy assassin. No defense or health, and can set a waypoint somewhere to return to. It would cost higher energy so that way no abuse can be used. The character then would be considered a hit and run evasive type.

The stealing heals or skills in that matter could be more of a Kirby type character, where for a limitedtime you have skills of an enemy. Would really expand strategy, wow could be crazy!

i think an adjustable character would be cool. allowing you to tune their skills a lil bit. such as minimizing a buff for one skill or part of a skill to increase dmg of another or a different buff. and so on. be great support/adc character.

Blog Entries
    Mr. Buffer mcgee that sounds like! xD
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free