Thread: awesome game!

awesome game!

I love this game honestly only thing is the communication an the lack of outfits for the characters like kilowatt ( no offense ) but his original outfit is the best one I'm jus saying maybe make some more outfits for the characters an the communication , to where if someone speaks I can see it on my screen other then those little things great game (: p.s anyone wanna play? Add this name as you see it thank you

Blog Entries
    Love your feedback. I apologize for the late reply! The General Discussion in the Trans-Galactic Tournament category is where you would generally post this, that is the forum we all discuss and share info all about the game in particular.

You csn add me TheHashAssassin as well. I play often (:

Thank you for your feedback and happy playing!

Very awesome game! Im lvl 17 and played as kilowatt most of the time. Some bugs I noticed so far. When in a party and the team leader starts the game, sometimes I don't see accept pop up on the screen as in it does not show at all. And the team leader can play but I have to leave party or wait >.<. And when using recharge I have been bumped out of recharge and sometimes I can move when using the skill. Thank you very much for making such an awesome game I love it!

Btw my name is HuggyB3arYo if anyone wants to play.