Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Z-314 Damage is horrible

Z-314 Damage is horrible

Z-Pi

4 Star Damage Dealer yet has significant short comings for that role.

1. Physical damage only
    2. He has zero critical ability
    3. base damage is very low.
    4. No Damage over time ability to damage players w/girded

Break it Down farther:
    Any Champ with Girded on completely reduces his attacks 225.

Possible Solutions:
    Give Whirlwind a burst similar to ninjettes blade furry
    Toss / Whirlwind needs a damage over time effect think Oddilous

P.S. Congrats you guys made another Brutus 2.0

Update Patch:
    His main job right now is to shut down opposing players since silence was updated.
    Last edited by Hangtime1984; 11-30-2015 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Post Patch 1.10 Update

I think he is a great entry level character. Tier 3 with this character will end up like Brutus. I agree with everything you put on here. I also believe they want new players to use this character. If you like we can do a character highlight this week and discuss the pros and cons.

Blog Entries
    I agree, he didn't seem great maxed out, no damage to anyone using girded, and lets be real. 80% to 90% of players if not more, use girded. His potential is more with this thread then what his damage meter says so.

The silence is a must to fix at the least.

Blog Entries
    With your possible solutions, I would like to see a bleed damage. Taking an axe to you will tend to do that.

Simply horrible just like you said. Built him.. with high expectations. Now tears fall my face everytime i see him.

Feel like I wasted over 370,000 coins building this champ the best I could...

KIZ NEED TO IMPLEMENT A BADGE BUY BACK SYSTEM! WHERE WE CAN SELL OUR USELESS BADGES AND WORKOUTS,
    THINK ABOUT IT
    WHAT WINNER DO YO KNOW IN HIS RIGHT STATE OF MINE IS GOING TO SWITCH TO A BADGE THAT'S USELESS?
    now I'm stuck with a bunch of sports drink that doesn't work with the ToSS skill.

Tbh
    Being able to keep and switch workouts and badges is over rated.

And kizstudios knows it too cause their champs are half dressed. Get what Im saying guys.

The coins purchase are still too **** high. If you dont have boosts you will have to play 32 games for one badge. The get level 3 workout you need to play 16. I played 60+ hours already and only have two characters fully maxed out.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I feel with Zpie he would be a little better with a Bleed Damage over time. He is damage, don't need to be "the best" but he is worthless against Tanky characters. A tank can out damage a damage champ that relies only damage, that's rough.

Think about the whirlwind, or toss adding maybe 5 second bleed for -60 physical damage each second.

Zpie doesn't do elemental, which is in turn good versus anyone with conduction. (Sprout) haha. He is a champ that would need a team, otherwise taking on another team while you have bots, gonna be a challenge and even more so if that other team has a tank

I'm really liking this bleed physical damage idea.

Blog Entries
    Yes, I hope the Devs can see this thread I will be bumping it

It is in interest, being that the last stream on thursday many players had either hated on Z314 or voiced their negative opinions on him.

I fairly think he could have more potential with a physical bleed damage! would suit his axe throwing!
    Want to participate in the tournaments? Sign up here!

Twitch - Hashkyy

PSN - TheHashAssassin

If we are friends, go to my communities and join the following for max potential of TGT friends!

- Hashky Trans-Galactic Elite

- Trans-Galactic Community

- Trans-Galactic Tournament Crew

Original Member of Stay free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast